Terms And Conditions
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates are subject to change unless booking has been confirmed.
- Different rates may apply for different nationalities.
- Hotel's standard check-in time is 1400 - 1500 hrs and check-out time is 1200 - 1300 hrs. This may vary at different cities.
- Usual breakfast timing at International hotels is between 6:30 am-10:00 am. This may vary at different hotels.
- The authorities of the concerned countries have the sole and absolute discretion to either accept or refuse your visa and Chariot Travels shall not be liable incase of rejection of visa by the concerned authorities.
- Kindly ensure minimum passport validity of 6 months for visa application. Some countries may require a longer validity.
- Should you face any issue during the course of your holiday, you are requested to immediately inform our local representative.
- Should you have any complaint regarding your tour, please write to us about it within 14 days of your return. We would like to hear from you and shall revert to you within 7 working days.
- In case services that have been committed are not provided by us or our ground handlers, compensation of up to the limit of the cost of such arrangements shall be made by us.
- Chariot Travels shall not be held accountable for lapses in the services provided by third parties like airlines, transport and hotels. For instance, hotels will be liable for inept services.
- Chariot Travels shall not be held responsible for your acts of inadvertence, miscreancy and your personal affairs. For instance, Chariot Travels shall not be held liable for safekeeping your personal belongings, travel documents, etc. during or after the tour.
- While Chariot Travels takes utmost care is delivering the services that has been promised, the exactness of services and products are not guaranteed. For instance, the visual appeal of hotel pictures that have been provided by the respective hotels and posted on our website and other published materials are not guaranteed by Chariot Travels. Passengers are requested to be aware of such confinements.
- Chariot Travels shall not be responsible for denial of entry or exit by immigration authorities of the destination country due to invalid or loss of travel documents and lack of visa, funds or other statutory requirements as stipulated by the authorities of the respective countries.
- The authorities of the concerned countries have the sole and absolute discretion to either accept or refuse your visa and immigration clearance. Any losses and expenses arising out of such situations are the responsibility of the passenger. It is the sole responsibility of the passenger to carry all proper travel documentation wherever required. The passenger will not be entitled any refund if he / she is unable to utilize the services due to denial of visa or refusal of immigration clearance.
- You will not be entitled for any refund for services that have not been unutilized during your holiday.
- If you wish to avail additional services while on your holiday, these additional services will be subject to availability and you shall pay for these additional services directly to the concerned supplier locally. For instance if you wish to upgrade your hotel room to a higher category or wish to put in an extra bed in your room, these will be subject to availability and additional charges shall be paid to the hotel or supplier directly.
- You may cancel or modify your bookings post confirmation of the services by sending an email to our representative who made the booking.
- The below charges will apply in case of cancellations :
|Cancellation Notice||Charges/ Per Person|
|More than 30 days prior to departure||$250|
|15-30 days||$350 or 20% of the tour price (whichever is higher)|
|02 days or less||100%|
For each amendment made after booking has been confirmed, an amendment fee of S$50 per person will be charged and S$30 after reservation has been acted upon. An administrative fee excludes supplier's fee (if applicable).
Any changes of booking within 30 days prior to departure will be considered a cancellation and applicable cancellation fees will be levied accordingly.
- In cases where your requests for amendment cannot be confirmed due to non-availability of the requested services the above cancellation policies will apply if you cancel the services that have already been confirmed.
- In an event where we are unable to provide services that been booked and confirmed, our liability shall be limited to the costs of those services only.
- Chariot Travels reserves the right to alter itineraries, travel arrangements, hotel reservations etc. if it is necessary or in the case of force majeure.
Chariot Travels also reserves the right to cancel the tour prior to date of departure for any reasons, including insufficient numbers of participants. Should this happen the entire payment shall be refunded without further obligations on the part of Chariot Travels. We shall recommend alternative tour preferably to the same destination or other destinations. Should passenger decide not to accept the alternatives, all monies paid shall be refunded in full by us without further obligations.
- No refund will be entitled for cancellation of group bookings
- For bookings that are made during the cancellation period and cancelled for whatsoever reasons, the above cancellation policies apply.
A minimum nonrefundable deposit of 50% of the tour cost per person is required upon booking. However, a payment of deposit does not constitute confirmation of tour. Full payment is required 30 days before departure or at the time of booking if the booking is made within 30 days of tour departure. Failure to comply with this may result in an automatic cancellation of reservation and a forfeiture of deposit. Quotations given are based on airfares and taxes on the day of quote and any increase in the airfare or taxes shall be borne by the passenger. We do not hold any confirmed airlines seats or hotel reservations for your travel. These are subject to availability at the time of booking. Prices for the requested tour may thus change based on the availability of these services. Wherever there are changes in price from the ones that are published due to non-availability of the requested category, holiday surcharges etc.,Chariot Travels shall notify you of the difference in price before proceeding with the confirmation of the booking. Passengers should be aware that Chariot Travels is acting as an agent for the service suppliers. After a deposit or full payment is made, all the arrangements are still subject to confirmation. When arrangement cannot be confirmed we will endeavor to notify passengers as soon as possible and full refund will be made. The company shall not be liable for further responsibilities. All terms and condition mentioned above cannot be amended or waived except in writing by the General Manager or Director of The Company. Chariot Travels reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
Services that are listed as "Available" and paid for in full shall be confirmed instantly and service vouchers and invoice shall be made available immediately to you through email as attachment(s). For Tour Packages, services "On Request" and all other services that cannot be instantly confirmed, we shall revert to you with the confirmation and service voucher of such services within 7 working days or at a later mutually agreed date. We do not guarantee the availability of such services even if they have been fully paid for. In cases where the requested services are not available we will endeavor to notify passengers as soon as possible and full refund will be made. The company shall not be liable for further responsibilities. Service voucher and invoice shall be made available to you through email as attachment(s).